ROSETOWN MOTOR GROUP
“Rosetown Motor Group means “Rosetown Motor Group means Rosetown Hyundai, Rosetown Isuzu, Rosetown Renault, Rosetown Holden, Te Awamutu Motors Limited and any associated company, and their officers and employees thereof.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Rosetown Motor Group requires certain personal information about the purchaser of each Isuzu/Renault/Hyundai/Holden motor vehicle. This is required by the Land Transport Safety Authority so that we can contact owners in the event there is a safety recall issued by the manufacturer.
Rosetown Motor Group collects personal information that you provide to us directly, or Rosetown Motor Group may also collect your personal information through promotions, competitions and consumer queries including queries made online through Rosetown Motor Group’s various websites, and through your browsing of our websites.
The information we collect from you may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for vehicles;
- information about your Hyundai, Isuzu, Renault, Holden, other makes, vehicle, if applicable, including any service and repair history;
- your demographics and interests;
- details of any prizes you may have won;
- a record of any queries you have made, including requests for test drives and vehicle servicing;
- details of your drivers’ licence if you take a vehicle for a test drive; and
- your financial information if you are seeking to obtain finance for the purchase of a vehicle, and the details of any subsequent lending.
We record all telephone calls made to, and by, our call center. We use telephone call recordings:
- for staff training purposes to help us improve the quality of our customer service;
- to measure the relevancy and success of our marketing and to optimise campaigns;
- to ensure we have an accurate record of your call which may be needed if there is a dispute.
Some cookies exist only for the time you are on the website, and some cookies will remain for multiple browsing sessions. Cookies are used to help us operate the website more effectively, to deliver advertising to you more effectively and to help us understand your preferences to provide you with content which might be more relevant to you or interest you.
If we are unable to collect sufficient personal information from you we may not be able to provide you with the full benefit of the Rosetown Motor Group websites or services.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wherever possible, Rosetown Motor Group collects personal information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about Hyundai, Isuzu , Renault, Holden, other makes , its vehicle models, reminders for servicing, safety, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities
- to reward you for being a loyal Hyundai, Isuzu, Renault, Holden customer;
- to inform you of Hyundai, Isuzu, Renault vehicle models and information we think you might be interested in;
- to approve transactions you wish to make;
- to confirm your identity;
- to provide you with information or services you have requested;
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make; and
- for staff training purposes.
However, we will only contact you by email or text message with marketing material where you have provided your express opt-in consent to receiving marketing messages.
STORAGE, ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Rosetown Motor Group is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. In order for Rosetown Motor Group to provide services to you, personal information is held by Rosetown Motor Group’s associated companies in accordance with this policy.
You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that Rosetown Motor Group holds. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary.
To access, correct or change your personal information contact Rosetown Motor Group Privacy Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Rosetown Motor Group does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Rosetown Motor Group outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For the purpose of providing services to Rosetown Motor Group and to you, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our associated companies;
- Hyundai Dealers and/or Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited as applicable;
- Isuzu Utes Dealers and/or Isuzu Utes New Zealand Limited as applicable;
- Renault Dealers and/or Renault Motors New Zealand Limited as applicable;
- Holden Dealers and/or Holden New Zealand Limited as applicable;
- organisations which provide services to us, such as research, mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies;
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers; and
- government or statutory authorities.